1. Mount the TUBE onto the lens first. Align the tube's dot (for the lens) with the lens's dot. Then turn the TUBE clockwise until it stops with a click. Be sure to keep the electronic contacts clean to ensure proper connection.
2. Mount the combined TUBE to camera body in the same ways as mounting the lens to the camera.
3. When using 1 or 2 TUBES in combination, they can be combined freely.
4. To dismount the TUBE and lens from the camera, depress the release button on the camera and turn the TUBE counter-clockwise.
5. To dismount the lens from the TUBE, depress the release button on the TUBE and turn the lens counter-clockwise.
This high quality automatic macro Extension Tube Set is designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance. Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures). They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
The DG extension tubes have no optics. They are mounted in between the camera body and lens to create more distance between the lens and film plane. By moving the lens father away from the film or CCD sensor in the camera, the lens is forced to focus much closer than normal. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus.
It comes as a set (10mm+16mm). It contains 2pcs tubes in different length 10mm/16mm, which can be used in any combination or individually to obtain the different magnification.
Designed with electronic contacts,which make it support automatic focusing,automatic exposure,etc. It enables you to use all shooting modes of the camera,exposure compensation is required.
VILTROX DG-M43 Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube for Micro 4/3 Micro Four Thirds Mount Camera
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.