Shipment Notice for the Mid-year Promotion
Due to the COVID-19 and some customs stuck situations, some items may not be able to ship from our overseas warehouse or be delayed to ship from there, so we will make shipment of some items direct from China and others could still be able to ship from US or EU warehouses but need to wait for some period. That will depend on the sales of these items.
So please kindly noted before purchase and we apologize for any inconvenience or delay caused in advance!
DC-50 a portable LCD monitor for use with an Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera or an Interchangeable Lens Digital HD Video Camera Recorder with an HDMI terminal and live view mode. It can display HDMI video output from the camera.
- There is also pixel magnification and peaking facility which will ensure accurate focus confirming, give an enlarged pixel-perfect view of a selected portion of the Full HD image.
- Controls camera shutter release, ensure the longdistance monitor
- Moveable shoe adapter enables easy removal when using a camera that has an auto lock accessory shoe very light weight even with the battery.
- Several HDMI, AV ports, Wide viewing angle LCD screen.
- Adopting advanced TFT HD screen, low power consumption, and stable performance.
- It can show the exposure and area accurately.
- With headphone stereo output.
- 16:9 / 4:3 / full screen display
- It can used for HDMI port, AV port and Live View.
- Powered by two power supply , rechargeable batteries or AC outlet with AC/DC adapter.
- It can show the HDMI video signal from camera.
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
1 x Monitor
1X FM50 battery
1x FM50 battery charge
1 x Hot shoe adapter
1 x HDMI connection cable (50cm)
1 x Pouch 1 x Chinese / English manual
Peaking is a real-time, focus assist tool that superimposes pulsing white lines over the area if your image that is most contrasy, and therefore most in focus. This makes it easier to confirm that subjects are in-focus or not in-focus.
An inexpensive LCD monitor with HDMI input. Can be used with HDMI-equipped video systems to monitor video (compatible with 24p). Useful for those with cameras without fully articulating screens or those needing more flexible viewing angles (on awkward shoulder rigs, jibs etc).
Aspect Ratio , DSLR is a magnified image
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.