Viltrox NF-E1 electric lens mount adapter is designed for NIKON F-mount lens to compatible for SONY E-mount cameras and camcorders. It can achieve Auto Focus, aperture control, IS function and EXIF signal transmission,bringing you to a new photographic world.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Signal Transmitting: EXIF
- Auto Focus(AF): Support
- Aperture Control: Support
- Camera/Lens' VR Function: Support
- Teleconverter Lens: Support
- Tripod screw: 1/4 screw (undetachable)
- Diameter and Length: 61mm*29mm
- Weight: 92g
Note: Autofocus function is not available in video mode.
Support Auto Focus,EXIF Info. Transmitting,Electronic Aperture Control
Motor drive+Gear,Precise aperture control
Viltrox NF-E1 has reset function,each start will be checked gear position again.Let the gears return to their initial position to ensure the aperture is accurate.
Support USB firmware upgrade
Built-in USB fireware upgrading port, it supports USB firmware upgrading,and through subsequent upgrade, the adapter can improve the function,ans fix bugs.
Detachable 1/4 Tripod
With 1/4" Thread Tripod Foot at the Bottom which can be mounted on the tripod
VILTROX NF-E1 Auto Focus Adapter
- Auto Focus Function:supports for SONY A9/A7RIII/A7RII/A7III/A7II/A6500/A6300 Camera only in 'Phase Detection Focus' mode.
- EXIF signal transmission, Aperture Control functions:supports nearly all for SONY E-Mount Cameras (Excluding for SONY Camcorders) Notice: This function is only for EMD and Pull-rod Aperture lens (Such as: G Type, E Type, and Partial D Type Lens)
- VR Function:supports all VR lens (The lens comes with VR function) and Non-VR lens (The lens comes with no VR function but can reach VR through activating Camera's VR).
- Made of strong and durable aluminum alloy, with standard 1/4" screw hole at the bottom
- Support firmware upgrade via USB port
Cameras:Sony E-Mount Camera: A9/A7RIII/A7RII/A7III/A7II/A6500/A6300/A6400 (only in 'Phase Detection Focus' mode)
|Nikon Zoom Lens||AF-S 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8G N ED
AF-S 16-35mm f/4.0G ED N VR
AF-S 16-85MM F3.5-5.6G ED
AF-S 16-35mm f/1.4G ED N
AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
AF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED
AF-S 18-105mm f/4G ED VR DX
AF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
AF-S 18-300MM F3.5-6.3G ED VR DX
AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED N
AF-S 24-120mm f/4 G ED VR N
AF-S 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED VR
AF-S 28-70mm f/2.8 D ED
AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8GII N ED VR
AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
AF-S 80-200mm f/2.8 D ED
AF-S 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
|Nikon Prime||AF-S 24mm f/1.4 G ED N
AF-S 28mm f/1.8G
AF-S 35mm f/1.8G
AF-S 40mm f/2.8G DX Micro
AF-S 50mm f/1.4G
AF-S 85mm f/1.8G
AF-S 85mm f/1.4 G N
AF-S 105mm f/1.4E ED N
AF-S 105mm f/2.8 G N ED VR MICRO
AF-S 300mm f/4 D ED
|TAMRON||TAMRON 17-50mm f/2.8
TAMRON 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 24th
TAMRON 18-270 F3.5-6.3 DiII VC
TAMRON 18-200mmf/3.5-6.3 [IF]MACRO
TAMRON SP24-70MM F2.8 DI VC USD G2
TAMRON 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VC DI
TAMRON 90mm f/2.8 marco //60
|SIGMA||sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 HSM
sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 DC HSM
sigma 18-35mm f/1.8DC
sigma 24-70mm f/2.8DG HSM EX
sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS
sigma 50-150mm f/4 DC APO HSM
sigma 14mm F2.8 D EX
sigma 20mm F1.4DG
sigma 50mm F1.4DG HSM
sigma 85mm f/1.4 dc hsm
Payment & Security
VILTROX NF-E1 Auto Focus AF Electronic Lens Mount Adapter VR for Nikon F Lens to Sony E Mount
i has use my adapter but as i seen on previus comments here 1.4 make the adapter stop working tried to go back to the 1.2 version but still not working is not detected by any camera A7II and a6400 befor worked fine, why you do and update to make things stop working i already sent a email hope you got a solution for this issues.
I upgraded to firmware 1.4 just to test it but now my adapter is not working anymore. the camera can no longer see the aperture of the lens. why release such an update without proper testing. Now what I got is now a brick!
Don't buy this converter if you use a Sony a7 IV. Doesn't seem that Viltrox is able to get this done even after more than one year of releasing the Sony a7 IV.
However, in my case, it worked well with the older Sony a6400 and a6400.
release an update to support A7 IV...